Accelerate from Event Model to Implementation with oNote Code-generation & Event Store
Learn from some of the leading experts in software design and software development.
Bobby Calderwood the founder of Evident system and inventor of oNote, and Chris Condron the CTO of Event Store are here to train on:
• Building a simple and business valuable Event Model, defining data schemas for events
• Building request and response schemas for commands and read models
• Generating Avro Event schemas, and uploading to Event StoreDB Schema Registry
• Generating Avro Protocol for commands and Read Models, and generating a gRPC implementation Scaffold
• Implementing business logic with your companies event streaming platform